In the increasingly competitive world of frequent flyer programs, the Hilton Honors program holds a special place in the hearts of travelers. The business card, in particular, has become an envy-worthy badge of honor among fliers who have a hard time getting their hands on one.
While this level of recognition may be new to you, the Hilton Honors program is actually pretty popular. That’s because this elite program helps members earn points for every single thing they do, thanks to partnerships with more than 1,200 hotels and resorts around the world. Of course, this also means that you can rack up the points faster if you enroll in the program. Here’s a look at 9 reasons you want the Hilton Honors business card…
With the official launch of the Hilton Honors business card, we thought we’d take a look at the new benefits it provides to business travelers. Here are the 9 features you can expect to find when the card is your passport:
There are nine reasons why you should get a Hilton Honors business card.
on July 15, 2023 by Gary Leff
I am compensated for the content and many links on my site. Citibank, American Express, Chase, Barclays, and Capital One are all advertising partners on this site. My advertising partners have not reviewed, authorized, or supported any of the views stated in this article. I don’t write about all credit cards; instead, I concentrate on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). The offers and perks mentioned on this website are subject to the terms.
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card offers a compelling up-front incentive that is only available for a short period. This has proved to be very popular in reader correspondence. In many respects, it’s an underrated card – excellent value for the price, and not only because of the bonus. I believe there are nine reasons to consider purchasing this card.
- Initial bonus: After spending $3,000 on the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card in the first three months of membership, you may receive 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. Plus, in the first 12 months of Card membership, earn up to $100 in statement credits on qualifying purchases made on the Card at any of the Hilton family of hotels. Offer expires on August 25, 2023.
- Strong return on spend at Hilton properties: the card earns 12X at Hilton hotels and resorts, 6X at US gas stations, US purchases for shipping, wireless telephone services purchased directly from US service providers, flights booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and 3X on all other eligible purchases.
- Free Hilton Gold status: This is excellent for avoiding the less desirable rooms and getting free breakfast, which is especially handy at resorts; it saved me a lot of money on my recent beach trip to Bora Bora Nui.
The Breakfast Buffet at Bora Bora Nui fills a whole room.
- Spend to get Diamond rank: Spend $40,000 on the card in a calendar year to earn top-tier Diamond status. If you only want Diamond, you can get it with the more expensive premium personal card, but you may wind up spending $40,000 on this card anyway because of the incentives for spending even more.
- Annual free weekend night: Spend $15,000 in a calendar year on items and you’ll get a free weekend night.
- Additional free weekend night after spending $60,000 on your card in the same calendar year: You’ll get another weekend night after spending $60,000 on your card in the same calendar year. Because a $40,000 expenditure qualifies you for Diamond level, you’ll also be a top tier elite if you earn the second free night.
Bora Bora Nui Conrad
- Airport lounge access: The card lets you opt in for Priority Pass Select offering airport lounge access including 10 visits each year, which is amazing value on a $95 annual fee card (See Rates & Fees).
- Approvals are said to be simpler. Business credit card applications have been difficult in recent months, which is consistent with what many readers have experienced. With all of the uncertainty surrounding small companies during the epidemic and in current economy, it’s natural that banks would be hesitant to give them additional loans. That seems to be changing, based on reader reviews regarding The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card. There have been a lot of approvals reported (so I’m guessing the Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card and Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card are the same).
- American Express small business cards aren’t included in your 5/24 total, which Chase considers when deciding whether or not to accept you for a card.
Koh Samui Conrad
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card’s rates and fees may be seen here.
More From the Wing’s Perspective
Leave a Reply
Any thoughts, analyses, evaluations, or recommendations stated in this article are solely those of the author and have not been vetted, authorized, or otherwise sponsored by any credit card issuer. Any bank has not vetted, authorized, or otherwise supported any of the comments posted in response to this article, nor have they been supplied or commissioned by any bank. Advertisers such as Citibank, Chase, American Express, Barclays, Capital One, and others are not responsible for ensuring that inquiries are addressed. All offers are subject to terms and conditions.
The Hilton Honors card can be a real life saver in a few different ways, from getting access to specials to getting a free upgrade, but it can also come in handy when you’re travelling.. Read more about how to get hilton diamond status and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- hilton honors points value
- hilton hhonors points value
- hilton honors credit card
- hilton rewards
- hilton honors program