Celebrity Cruises is launching a new cruise line in Australia and South Pacific. The company plans to operate the ships with an all-inclusive model, offering guests unlimited drinks, meals, shore excursions and more.
The celebrity cruises australia 2023 is a cruise line that operates in Australia and the South Pacific.
Celebrity Cruises has announced that during the 2023-2024 season, one of its newest ships, Celebrity Edge, will sail to Australia, New Zealand, and the South Pacific for the first time.
From early December 2023 through April 2024, the Edge-class yacht will conduct 12 separate six to thirteen-night trips. With departures from both Sydney, Australia, and Auckland, New Zealand, the 12 itineraries will visit a total of 22 ports.
“Our new advertising campaign asks, ‘Isn’t it time?’ to reward ourselves and go out and enjoy the world once again. Celebrity Cruises President & CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo stated, “There’s no better way to see this beautiful area of the globe than aboard our award-winning, transformative Celebrity Edge.”
“She’s a Michelin-starred boutique hotel with a magnificent spa retreat and the world at your disposal. We’re delighted to be able to provide such a unique holiday experience in Australia.”
The following are some of the highlights of Edge’s season in Australia:
- “Sun and Beach Escapes,” “Food and Wine Classics,” and “Five Star Getaways” are just a few of the unique itineraries available.
- Cairns, Australia; Auckland, New Zealand; and Hobart, Tasmania are all overnight stops.
- Kangaroo Island, one of Australia’s finest natural reserves, is a new stop for the cruise line.
- The North and South Islands will be explored on each New Zealand cruise.
- A sun-drenched trip to New Caledonia, Vanuatu, and Mystery Island in the South Pacific.
The following are some of the highlights of Celebrity Edge:
- The Retreat is an exclusive enclave for suite guests with a restaurant, bar, and sundeck.
- The Magic Carpet is a cantilevering platform on the ship’s side that has different purposes depending on whatever deck it is on.
- There are 29 restaurants, pubs, and lounges to choose from.
- Eden is a three-story facility with a café, bar, and restaurant that is bright and plant-filled.
- A 22,000 square foot spa with eight distinct rooms, including the SEA Thermal Suite.
Wifi, beverages, and gratuities are now included in the cruise price on all Celebrity Cruises ships (excluding those sailing to the Galapagos Islands).
The 2023-2024 Down Under sailings on the Celebrity Edge will be available to the general public on October 14, 2023.
READ NEXT: Celebrity Unveils New Information About Its Third Edge-Class Cruise Ship
The celebrity eclipse is a cruise line that operates cruises in Australia and the South Pacific.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Celebrity Cruises still operating?
Yes, Celebrity Cruises is still operating.
Where is the celebrity edge right now?
The celebrity edge is currently in the process of being fixed.